Riding switch doesn't have to feel like you're trying to steer a school bus down the hill...
Discover these Easy Switch Techniques that Instantly Improve your Balance and Steering Control!
Learn to Ride Switch just as comfortable as riding in your Natural Stance... After going through this EP, You won't know what stance feels more NATURAL!
"There's no question about it"
If you haven't had an Intermediate or Advanced Snowboard lesson after you started turning, I can Guarantee you'll have at least 3 Bad Habits that are Killing your Snowboarding!
What is 'Master the Turns' Snowboard Execution Plan?
Video Course Breakdown:
Module 1: The Basics of Snowboarding
- Lesson 1: Meet your coach
- Lesson 2: How to get the most out of this EP
- Lesson 3: Mountain Saftey
- Lesson 4: Basic stance on a snowboard
Module 2: Stance Setup
- Lesson 1: Bindings
Module 3: Apply and Release Edge Pressure
- Lesson 1: Flexion on a snowboard
- Lesson 2: Extension on a snowboard
- Lesson 3: Timing with Pressure
Module 4: Edge Control
- Lesson 1: Traversing
- Lesson 2: Garlands
- Lesson 3: C-Turns
- Lesson 4: Linked Skidded Turns
Module 5: Detect & Correct
- Lesson 1: Keep Falling at Edge change
- Lesson 2: board Does'nt come around into Fall line
- Lesson 3: Snowboard feels arkward and Jerky
- Lesson 4: Edge washes out after turn
What You're About to Discover:
- How to ride switch down the hill without picking up too much speed and face planting
- The Trick to staying in control when riding switch...98% of snowboarders get this wrong
- How to apply the right amount of pressure to your snowboard so you never have a blow out again!Without this technique, you won't be able to ride switch, let alone ride down steep runs smooth and Easy.
- Why using your front knee is only part of the Turn progression and if you truly want to become good at snowboarding, you must incorporate these other elements into your riding as well.
- How to Fix all the Bad Habits you have created by NOT getting snowboard lesson!
- What to do when you find yourself going way too fast,This 1 trick will instantly slow you down and stop you from panicking and losing control.
- The Two Most Important things you Must do if you don't want your edge to lose control and Face plant
- and much, MUCH more!
Seriously… don't do it!
In just hours from now, you could be Riding down the mountain looking like a pro, making all the switch turns you could ever want to make.
Why risk "Breaking Your leg" when essentially what you’re doing is learning how to snowboard again.(But this time with more speed)
'Well'...at Online Snowboard Coach we have an advantage over everyone else.
“You see, OUR COACHES HAVE OVER 45 YRS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE COMBINED”
None of this 3 day Instructor course bullcrap!
Don’t get me wrong, we’ve made our fair share of mistakes and stepped in plenty of you-know-what along the way, too. ☺
That’s why we’re so careful to document WHAT WORKS into simple, easy to follow execution plans so that when you JOIN Online Snowboard Coach (OSC) you can duplicate these same results.
In the past these Snowboard Progressions would have cost you a minimum of $868 a day, and that’s only the beginner module, for more intermediate/advanced riding, I might have been working with clients for weeks!
Now, I am making a select few available to the public (You’ll see why in just a bit.)
Now, you don’t have to spend money on lessons that could have been spent buying a New Snowboard or Goggles!
Normally these Execution Plans sell for $67-$97, but for a very limited time during this Launch phase, I’ll let you have instant access to this plan for just $23.
Literally, you can have a coffee at the Mountain Bar or you can access a Proven Plan for Having the most fun you'll ever have snowboarding down the mountain. (Riding switch)
The choice is yours…
Click the ‘Add to cart’ button and start Shredding like a Pro Today…
100% money back Guarrentee
I can give you this incredible guarantee and let you take the entire program-with zero risk to you for 60 days - because I am 100% confident that this beginner 'Switch Riding' snowboard Program will help you start linking turns down green trails and make your learning curve 10X cheaper and Easier