+ 64 022 369 5074
The Switch Riding
Snowboarding Execution Plan...
Riding switch doesn't have to feel like you're trying to steer a school bus down the hill...
Discover these Easy Switch Techniques that Instantly Improve your Balance and Steering Control!
Learn to Ride Switch just as comfortable as riding in your Natural Stance... After going through this EP, You won't know what stance feels more NATURAL!
"There's no question about it"
If you haven't had an Intermediate or Advanced Snowboard lesson after you started turning, I can Guarantee you'll have at least 3 Bad Habits that are Killing your Snowboarding!
What is 'Master the Turns' Snowboard Execution Plan?
A Proven Switch Riding Snowboard Progression That guarantees you'll be able to the Make Smooth and Controlled linked turns. Go from beginner to Winner...Learn how to Keep your weight forward over the front foot and stay balanced at the same time!
10 Easy Step-By-Step Snowboarding Tutorials to Learning how to snowboard Safely when riding switch. Discover how to control your speed, control your balance and Become just as comfortable riding switch as if your were riding Naturally.
Learn How To Generate the Speed, Lose speed, control balance and steer your snowboard to where you want to go every time! When you understand How to Ride with correct timing and Edge pressure control, switch riding becomes Easy!
FACT: Riding Switch is Easy if You Follow a Proven Plan that breaks down all the moving parts that make turning, speed control and Balance simple!
It’s Easier than you think!
Riding Switch on your snowboard!
That’s because we know how to break down the turn into Easy to implement Simple Steps that make Riding Switch 100X Easier than what most people think!
"Do you think that you need to be a seasoned pro or spend endless hours learning how to ride Again?"
That use to be the case...
But, Fortunately thanks to the internet and video, you now don’t have to go through the learning curve of being a beginner again all by yourself.
Now you don't have to Worry about picking up too much speed, Panicking and Slamming into the Hard packed Snow!
Now it doesn't have to feel like your trying to steer a school bus down the mountain
Now Trying to ride Switch Doesn't have to feel Awkward and Frustrating Anymore…
So how do you Ride switch without feeling Extremely Uncoordinated and out of Control?
How do you Become so Comfortable with riding Switch, you forget what stance feels more Natural and you literally have to look at your binding setup just to remember what setup you have.
Is there a formula for Learning switch Fast and as little pain as possible?
There is, and that’s exactly what this page is all about…
"There was No Comparison"
Smart Snowboarders know that When Learning a new skill, it pays to learn from the Best, and when executed properly, there’s no Faster, Easier or Pain free way to start Shredding up the mountain, especially on those Epic Powder days!
But how do you do it the Right way?
How do get your snowboard to Make Switch Turns down the hill without Falling all the time?
How do you stop yourself from going too fast and slamming?
How do you get your snowboard to change direction without feeling like you’re trying to Steer a School bus?
How do you Release Stored Pressure off your snowboard so turning becomes just as casual as walking down the street?
These are questions every snowboarder wanting to ride switch must be able to answer…..
The good news is that it’s actually a lot easier to ride switch if you follow a Proven Formula of Exercises that gently take you through the Switch progression plan.
This is a proven progression plan that will have you riding switch down blue/black runs with your eyes closed (we don’t recommend this) if you wanted..
Not only that,
"Imagine Riding Switch Better than most people Ride in their Natural Stance?."
After you watch and implement these Techniques, you’ll finally be able to start popping backside 180’s off jumps, cat tracks and all sorts of other features around the mountain.
…but more importantly, you’ll be Transforming yourself into a Good Snowboarder who can ride any type of terrain and jump off anything they want without the limitations of not being able to ride switch out of it.
That’s why we decided to create a community and entire training resource ‘Execution Plans’ for Intermediate snowboarders like yourself.
What's Inside this Switch Snowboarding Execution Plan?
(Click an Icon To Learn more)
Speed, Balance & Control
Breakdown of Switch Techniques
Body Isolation Techniques
Gain Access To Expert Advice and A Proven Switch progression.
- Get the roadmap and all the tools needed to successfully ride switch with confidence and smooth control. (style included)
- Discover the secrets that normally take snowboarders a lifetime to master, you'll have instant access to our coaches with any questions that are frustrating you!
- Find out the top 3 mistakes most riders make when trying to learn switch by themselves.
Step by Step Instruction to Controlling Speed, Controlling Balance and Staying Smooth.
- Learn how to release edge pressure off your snowboard so it never feels awkward and out of control when trying to initiate the turn or change edges!
- Discover how to always feel comfortable when you find yourself going to fast...This one technique will instantly slow you down and put you back in control.
- Find out how to absorb and control excess speed so you maintain a smooth balanced turn shape
Let's 'Zoom in' and Breakdown Small Movements that make Huge Differences!
- Learn how to control speed on steep terrain and isolate your body so you maintain posture and ultimate balance and edge pressure when turning.
- Discover how to use your upper body so your lower body can relax and make turning simple!(this is massive)
- Find out how to safely direct your snowboard through turns without catching edges and slamming into the hard packed snow.
Isolation Techniques that become the Foundation of your Snowboarding Skills.
- Learn how to Identify the correct (or wrong) body position for you to perform Switch riding safely.
- Build a solid foundation with correct turning and Timing techniques that will shortcut your success to advanced snowboarding.
- Become a master of snowboarding...Gain an unfair advantage over other snowboarders, not only will you have the knowledge but you'll also have the skill set!
And that's only part of it...
At online snowboard coach we make things Easy...
We don’t need to charge you hundreds of dollars for snowboard lessons, in fact you could say we are practically giving this away…
We spend most of our time making videos for you to learn how to snowboard in the Easiest, Fastest and safest way possible.
All of these exercises we show you are the Exact Exercises we have used to Teach Thousands of people how to ride switch on a snowboard.
From Skidded turns down Blue trails to making Smooth Short Turns down Black runs.
Only through trial and error have we mastered the exact formula of what exercises get people like you and so many other like minded individuals to Learn switch riding Fast.
This training covers everything you need to know to get started when learning how to ride switch on your snowboard, from Edge Balance to Initiating the turn so your snowboard naturally wants to come down the hill onto the new edge.
This training is unprecedented and No step is left out...
‘The Ultimate Shortcut to Riding Switch Without Catching Edges, Gaining too much Speed and Losing Control on the Hard packed Snow"
Actually, to call it Shortcut isn’t giving it justice…
…this is more like a Shortcut on steroids’
In just 10 easy steps you’ll get:
- How to start Riding Switch with these Easy, Step by Step Simple to implement Exercises, without Losing Balance and Losing Control of your speed.
- What to do if your snowboard feels Extremely Awkward and it Feels like you're trying to Steer a School Bus down the Hill?
- What to do if your Nose of the snowboard doesn’t come around and down into the fall line so You can Change Edges Quickly to Control Your Speed…98% of Snowboarders get this WRONG!
- How to Ride switch like a pro without having to pay $868 for a 6 hour private snowboard lesson
- Why turning on one edge feels easy but the other direction feels hard…here’s the thing…the exact reason why it’s easy turning on one edge and not the other is because what you’re doing to make it easy is also making it hard on yourself…This stuff is counter intuitive but works like a charm!
- What to do if you can feel snowboard starting to pick up way too much speed. This 1 trick is exceptionally handy on steeper runs!
- The 3 stages of turning broken down into easy to follow step by step exercises that you can implement in just a few short hours, after you’ve done these exercises, you switch riding will become just as comfortable as if your were riding in your normal stance.
- Why getting snowboard lessons from the mountain will always cost you more than just one 6 hr private lesson…Get the insider techniques that they charge you $2000 just to learn…Go at your own pace with the complete step by step system!
- How to initiate the turn on your snowboard so you never have to worry about catching a edge or picking up to much speed ever again…This stuff is counter intuitive but works like a charm every time.
- Why you can’t apply pressure to the front of your snowboard. Here’s the MAIN mistake that makes it extremely hard for you to turn your snowboard.
- Why you automatically switch to the back foot and how to correct it, trust me , this is a physiological block that can only be fixed by doing these 2 exercises….Don’t worry, once you know the exercises, you be riding Switch like a Pro before you know it.
- Where to keep your weight on the snowboard? Front foot or back foot? I’ll show you exactly where and how to keep your weight where it should be when riding switch. This will guarantee you’ll never have a problem making switch turns again
- A simple , works every time trick that makes your snowboard go exactly where you want it to go, none of this, drift 40ft down the mountain after a turn crap…Smooth, Straight and Controlled turns every time! oh yea, without learning this, don’t even bother to try and step up to the ADVANCED snowboarding progression….’that’s just crazy talk’
- An easy effective way to learn how to ride switch that will short cut your learning curve by 2 years and potentially stop you from picking up a serious injury through falling.
- How to Stop picking up too much speed, no matter how many times you’ve tried to ride switch before.
- A 6 step by step progression with exercise video tutorials that are proven and Absolutely Guarantee your success when riding switch
- Learn why this Progression Make's Riding Switch 100X Easier...In fact, If you implement this stuff, soon you will forget what stance feels Natural for you!
And so much more…
More importantly we give you the building blocks to really understand what the correct Formula is to Smooth, Consistent and Easy snowboarding, so that when you are ready to take your riding to the next level, you already have the building blocks in place to make that next progression straight out Effortless!
Again, this is the same Switch Riding Progression that I use every time someone wants to take their snowboarding to the next level…
Personally, I wouldn’t attempt to Start Learning advanced snowboarding without having a Proven, Step-by-Step guide to follow and this is especially true if you’re doing this for Switch Riding.
Here's What You Get
Video Course Breakdown:
Module 1: The Basics of Snowboarding
- Lesson 1: Meet your coach
- Lesson 2: How to get the most out of this EP
- Lesson 3: Mountain Saftey
- Lesson 4: Basic stance on a snowboard
Module 2: Stance Setup
- Lesson 1: Bindings
Module 3: Apply and Release Edge Pressure
- Lesson 1: Flexion on a snowboard
- Lesson 2: Extension on a snowboard
- Lesson 3: Timing with Pressure
Module 4: Edge Control
- Lesson 1: Traversing
- Lesson 2: Garlands
- Lesson 3: C-Turns
- Lesson 4: Linked Skidded Turns
Module 5: Detect & Correct
- Lesson 1: Keep Falling at Edge change
- Lesson 2: board Does'nt come around into Fall line
- Lesson 3: Snowboard feels arkward and Jerky
- Lesson 4: Edge washes out after turn
What You're About to Discover:
- How to ride switch down the hill without picking up too much speed and face planting
- The Trick to staying in control when riding switch...98% of snowboarders get this wrong
- How to apply the right amount of pressure to your snowboard so you never have a blow out again!Without this technique, you won't be able to ride switch, let alone ride down steep runs smooth and Easy.
- Why using your front knee is only part of the Turn progression and if you truly want to become good at snowboarding, you must incorporate these other elements into your riding as well.
- How to Fix all the Bad Habits you have created by NOT getting snowboard lesson!
- What to do when you find yourself going way too fast,This 1 trick will instantly slow you down and stop you from panicking and losing control.
- The Two Most Important things you Must do if you don't want your edge to lose control and Face plant
- and much, MUCH more!
Here's what some of Awesome customers have to say...
Doug Hayes, ML, Cali
Worth every penny and more!! Thanks to the Master the turns program I have stepped up and improved my speed and steering down blue runs now.
Jimmy, BC, Can
These videos are awesome to help you get some solid visuals in your head when you're learning how to snowboard, My friends are already impress on how fast I'm picking up snowboarding. Thanks guys!
Seriously… don't do it!
In just hours from now, you could be Riding down the mountain looking like a pro, making all the switch turns you could ever want to make.
Why risk "Breaking Your leg" when essentially what you’re doing is learning how to snowboard again.(But this time with more speed)
'Well'...at Online Snowboard Coach we have an advantage over everyone else.
“You see, OUR COACHES HAVE OVER 45 YRS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE COMBINED”
None of this 3 day Instructor course bullcrap!
Don’t get me wrong, we’ve made our fair share of mistakes and stepped in plenty of you-know-what along the way, too. ☺
That’s why we’re so careful to document WHAT WORKS into simple, easy to follow execution plans so that when you JOIN Online Snowboard Coach (OSC) you can duplicate these same results.
In the past these Snowboard Progressions would have cost you a minimum of $868 a day, and that’s only the beginner module, for more intermediate/advanced riding, I might have been working with clients for weeks!
Now, I am making a select few available to the public (You’ll see why in just a bit.)
Now, you don’t have to spend money on lessons that could have been spent buying a New Snowboard or Goggles!
Normally these Execution Plans sell for $67-$97, but for a very limited time during this Launch phase, I’ll let you have instant access to this plan for just $23.
Literally, you can have a coffee at the Mountain Bar or you can access a Proven Plan for Having the most fun you'll ever have snowboarding down the mountain. (Riding switch)
The choice is yours…
Click the ‘Add to cart’ button and start Shredding like a Pro Today…
100% money back Guarrentee
I can give you this incredible guarantee and let you take the entire program-with zero risk to you for 60 days - because I am 100% confident that this beginner 'Switch Riding' snowboard Program will help you start linking turns down green trails and make your learning curve 10X cheaper and Easier
Frequently Asked Questions
Still sitting on the fence? Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions...
- What is an Execution Plan?
It's not quiet a course and its definitely not just an ordinary report or white paper...
…an Execution Plan is more like a “checklist on steroids!”
Here’s how it works:
Over the last 15 Years, my team and I have:
-Invested Over $20,000 (of our own money) on Snowboard Instructor Training...
-Taught well over 6,000 people how to snowboard
-Lived the life of the travelling snowboarder Instructor for 26 back to back Winters
And along the way we have perfected a large number of strategies and tactics. More importantly, like any good scientists, we DOCUMENT each strategy in step-by-step “Execution Plans” so our best ideas could be repeated and given Access to all our customers.
They’re all meat and no fluff. If you want back story and theory, go read a blog post. Execution Plans are all about taking action and getting results as quickly and easily as possible.
- Is there a guarantee?
Yep…all our training's have a 60-day, no-questions-asked guarantee.
In other words, if you aren’t happy for any reason, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back. We obviously don’t think it’ll come to that, but if you’re even the least bit worried if this will work for you, then put your mind at ease. You either get the results you want or you get your money back. It’s as simple as that!
- Why $23?
1. $23 puts this information within the reach of everyone…from solo Snowboarders to Families and even other Snowboard instructors. (And at $23, you shouldn’t have to get approval or fill out a purchase order.)
2. It weeds out the freebie-seekers. We only want serious Snowboarders who take action, and in our experience charging anything…even if it’s just a buck… gets rid of 99% of the chuckle-heads. (plus, this stuff is way too good to give away for Free)
3. We tested it, and $23 generated the best overall ROI. (Hey, even tho we are all Snowboarders here, Security to us is just as important to Giving our Clients the Best Experience Possible!)
We also believe that once you experience this Execution Plan, you’ll want more and maybe…just maybe…you’ll come back, buy more and possibly even upgrade to OSC Lab where you get access and FEED BACK to our complete Snowboard Execution Plan Library.
But that’s it…
No fine print…no “hidden trials”…no shenanigans. Just the information you need and the results you want.
- How long will it take to get access to this Execution Plan?
Your login and access information will be sent to the email address you provide, and there will be some information on the next page that explains how you can access the guide inside of our Execution Plan Library.