Avoid Crashing and Discover The Best Kept Secrets to Dominating Rails & Boxes on Your Snowboard...Stop Losing Balance and learn how to keep your Snowboard Flat everytime!
“Learn the Correct Rail Techniques that will Always Keep you Controlled & SAFE when Grinding Rails or Boxes"
Have you ever Stopped and Listened to your Thought Process just before you attempt to Grind a Rail?
If you're anything like me, I always have this little voice sitting in the back of my mind
“I hope I don’t catch an edge and Smash my Teeth out on the steel?”
it's there whenever I am hitting Something New or trying a New Trick anyhow?
I hear these types of comments all the time:
My Snowboard Keeps Slipping Out?
What if I Catch an Edge?
My board doesn’t go straight?
This seems to be a common problem with snowboarders these days, they end up getting a beginner or Intermediate Snowboard lesson, but when it comes to More Technical Snowboarding like Rails and Boxes...
They figure they don't need a lesson? WTF?
...Even tho, this is Definitely one aspect of snowboarding where You couldn't be further from the Truth!
In case you didn't know, Grinding Rails or Boxes on a snowboard is Not a Forgiving Feature on the mountain…
Most Snowboarders who Can Grind Rails & Boxes can always tell you a story of how they Smashed their Shins or Face when learning how to Slide in the early stages
9 times out of 10 they would say if they didn’t have a skating background, chances are that they probably wouldn’t have carried on with the Quest for Greatness when gibing Rails or boxes!
Fear and Self doubt can Destroy You if you're Not careful, Now do you see why Having a Snowboard Rail Coach in your Bag of Tricks is Essential!
And these are 18 yr old snowboarders saying this?
Now, that you understand how Dangerous Rails and Boxes can be if you don’t know the CORRECT TECHNIQUES to grind them safely
It’s time to ask the questions…
How do get your snowboard to do any trick you want without Getting Hurt?
How to Get off A Rail before You Catch an Edge?
How to know if you have the trick locked in or if it's time to bail!
How to stay Relaxed and Confident when attempting to Grind a Rail or Box?
These are questions EVERY Snowboarder MUST be able to Answer…
If you can’t answer these questions when learning how to Grind rails & Boxes, chances are you can Pre-book yourself into the Hospital or Dentist for a week-long visit.
I know it sounds like rails are Hard-core…
And they are
Well, they are if you think you can just start grinding them and you don’t have a skating background or Formal Training!
That’s why we created a Snowboard Rail Lesson Plan so Snowboarders who can’t skate or afford Private snowboard lessons can have the feeling of what it’s like to Ride Rails and Boxes with Complete Control, style and a Relaxed Confidence.
That’s exactly what this page is all about…
"Imagine Having Your Very Own Private Snowboard Coach To Teach You Rails & Boxes?"
Here at Online SnowboardCoach.com, we created an Execution Lesson Plan that addresses all of the problems you face when grinding your snowboard across Hardened steel rails and boxes!
We have been teaching people How to snowboard for over 10 years and have literally Taught Thousands of people How to snowboard and Grind Rails and Boxes!
That’s why we decided to create a community and entire training resource ‘Execution Plans’ for Intermediate snowboarders like yourself.
Look at what the Ski Resorts charge...I Definitely Should NOT Be giving This Information Away so Cheap?
In addition to Coaching snowboarding for well over 10 years, most of our coaches have over 20 years Riding Experience, so you could say We are Highly Qualified to teach You how to Grind rails and boxes in a Safe, Relaxed and Easy way.
This Rail system is a Simple, Easy to follow 24 step Execution Plan that incorporated all of our BEST Exercises and Short Cuts we have learned over the years.
From Never Grinding a Rail or Box to doing 180's on and off them if You want!
The Best part is, we will be teaching you a Solid foundation to build from so that your Snowboard progression is Easy and Pain free.
... Free of Losing control right at the Critical point on the Rail where you can't Afford Too.
…Free of Not being Balanced
…Free of Not Being able to Grind with Confidence and Style
…Free of your snowboard Slipping out...
And the Entire Progression will be right at your Finger tips…
But to do it, You’ll need our Rail & Boxes Snowboard Execution Plan…
‘The Ultimate Rail and Boxes Shortcut to Destroying All Rails & Boxes with Sick Style and Effortless Control"
Actually, to call it Shortcut isn’t giving it justice…
…this is more like a Shortcut on steroids’
In just 10 easy steps you’ll get:
- How to Slide over a rail without Catching an Edge and kissing the Hard cold steel with your 2 front teeth!
- What to do when you feel you snowboard starting to slip out from underneath You?…This is the main difference between taking a hit or riding away from the rail without even thinking about it! You need this Skill Set in your bag if you ever want to succeed in grinding rails!
- What the pros think about even before they attempt to slide on a box or rail, unless you are aware of this thought process, it’s just a matter of time before you eat it!
- How to position yourself on the snowboard even before you’re on the rail or box, NEVER hit a rail unless you are in this correct body position!
- How to grind rails and boxes with a smooth sick (cool) style of riding that every other snowboarder around wishes they had.
- Here’s the quickest way to progressing in Rail tricks without breaking bones or serious injuries…Follow these Easy Step by Step progressions exercises that make you a master on rails/boxes without all the pain associated with going it alone!
- The 10 easiest rail tricks every beginner and intermediate snowboard MUST know before they move onto the big boys park, without learning these tricks, you will always 2nd Guess your Balance and skills when hitting a rail
- Why getting snowboard lessons from the mountain will always cost you more than just one 6 hr private lesson…Get the insider techniques that they charge you $2000 just to learn…Go at your own pace with the complete step by step system!
- What’s the Quickest and Easiest way to get off a rail when You think You're going to Eat Sh*T?, this 1 trick is a life saver when it comes to getting that sick feeling in your gut that something's not right!’…
- Why you can’t apply pressure to the front of your snowboard. Here’s the MAIN mistake that makes it extremely hard for you to Nose Press on your snowboard.
- Why it’ is so important to have a safety grind trick when first hitting rails, every snowboarder has one and we help you figure out which one is yours!
- How to get away with not fully committing to the rail, we know every rail slide isn’t perfect so we show you a way to get off without getting slammed or worked…’You’ll thank us after for this one’
- How , where and when to get on rails and boxes…Most Intermediate snowboarders stuff this up and when the time comes to step up, they always get worked! Don’t become one of the statics when hitting rails and boxes, let us show you a proven Progression that guarantees your success!
- What kind of binding setup works extremely well when grinding rails and how sharp is too sharp for your snowboard edges… (Definitely don’t get this one wrong)
- The 3 step progression to learning any new trick on a rail or box so you don’t smash yourself, We still use this one today whenever we a learning new tricks!
- How to fast track your rail bag of tricks, watch as your friends get jealous with how Fast you are picking up grinding rails
And so much more…
More importantly we give you the building blocks to really understand what the correct Formula is to Smooth, Consistent and Easy snowboarding, so that when you are ready to take your riding to the next level, you already have the building blocks in place to make that next progression straight out Effortless!
Again, this is the same 24-Step by Step Rail Progression plan that we use any time we are teaching someone without a skating background, Exactly how to Grind Rails & Boxes without GETTING WORKED!
Personally, I wouldn’t attempt to Grind Rails or Boxes without having a proven, Step-by-Step Guide to follow, and this is especially true if you’ve only been snowboarding 5-10 days.
I mean it…
Here's What You Get
Video Course Breakdown:
Module 1: The Basics of Snowboarding
- Lesson 1: Meet your coach
- Lesson 2: How to get the most out of this EP
- Lesson 3: Mountain Saftey
- Lesson 4: Basic stance on a snowboard
Module 2: Intro into Rails & Boxes
- Lesson 1: Rails
- Lesson 2: Boxes
- Lesson 3: Back-side
- Lesson 4: Front-side
Module 3: The Set-up
- Lesson 1: Boxes
- Lesson 2: Rails
Module 4: Trick Tips
- Lesson 1: 50/50
- Lesson 2: K Grind
- Lesson 3: Nose Press
- Lesson 4: Board Slide
- Lesson 5: Front Board
- Lesson 6: Lip Slide
- Lesson 7: Nose Slide
- Lesson 8: Tail Slide
- Lesson 9: Blunt Slide
Module 5: Spining onto Rails
- Lesson 1: Front-side 180
- Lesson 2: Back-side 180
- Lesson 3: Cab 180
Module 6: Detect & Correct
- Lesson 1: Board slips out
- Lesson 2: Toe edge catches
- Lesson 3: Snowboard feels Jerky on Box
- Lesson 4: Keep falling on Landing
What You're About to Discover:
- How to ride on boxes or rails with complete confidence and control.
- How to Keep your snowboard Flat and balanced while grinding boxes or rails.
- Why you lean back and how to stop it so you Never Lose control of your snowboard again.
- The number 1 reason why most snowboarders fall when grinding rails and boxes...'If you don't fix this issue, your riding will always suffer'
- How to shortcut you Rail learning curve...Save thousands of dollars in Lessons.
- How to position yourself on your snowboard even before you hit the rail or box, everything comes down to the setup when grinding rails and boxes.
- How to get off the rail or box when it doesn't feel right or you have lost control.
- How to Fix all the Bad Habits you have created by NOT getting snowboard lesson!
- What to do when you find yourself completely in the wrong position on the rail or box...this one trick will save your life!
- The Two Most Important things you Must do when trying new tricks on rails or boxes.
- How to KEEP YOUR SNOWBOARD FLAT and much, MUCH more!
Frankly, if you don’t know what you’re doing, it’s Just too Easy to Kiss the Rail with your Teeth…
And I don’t want that to happen to you!
I want you to Destroy IT...even if it’s your very first time on Boxes!
'Well'...at Online Snowboard Coach we have an advantage over everyone else.
“You see, OUR COACHES HAVE OVER 45 YRS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE COMBINED”
None of this 3 day Instructor course nonsense!
That’s why we’re so careful to document WHAT WORKS into Simple, Easy to Follow 'Execution plans' so that when you Join Online Snowboard Coach (OSC) you can duplicate these same results.
In the past these Snowboard Progressions would have cost you a minimum of $868 a day, and that’s only the beginner module, for more intermediate/advanced riding, I might have been working with clients for weeks!
Now, I am making a select few available to the public (You’ll see why in just a bit.)
Now, you don’t have to spend money on lessons that could have been spent buying a New Snowboard or Googles!
Normally this Execution Plans sells for $97, but for a very limited time during this Launch phase, I’ll let you have instant access to this plan for just $37.
Literally, you can have a couple of Drinks at the Mountain Bar or you can access a Proven Plan for Having the most fun you'll ever have snowboarding on the mountain.
The choice is yours…
Click the ‘Add to cart’ button and start Shredding like a Pro Today…
100% money back Guarrentee
I can give you this incredible guarantee and let you take the entire program-with zero risk to you for 60 days - because I am 100% confident that this 'Rails & Boxes' snowboard Program will help you Start Grinding all Rails & Boxes in the park and Also make your learning curve 10X cheaper and Easier