And this figure isn’t something we made up…it isn’t even our own research.
This is straight from the horse’s mouth
That’s right…according to mporas own data, on average 50-70% of snowboarders will Hurt themselves that badly that they become a statistics.
So let’s say you spend $1300 on Snowboard gear, lift passes and accommodation for the weekend.
Potentially, all that money you just spent on coming to the mountain and having heaps of fun with Friends and Family has been completely wasted!
(Not to mention the time off work)
Now do you see why Not having a Snowboard coach Help you through the Learning Curve is just asking for you to develop Some Serious BAD HABITS and Attain a Serious debilitating Injury!
So how do you get to the Point where you’re not falling over all the time on the snowboard?
Is there a ‘system or formula’ (or Progression) that will make it easy for you to Learn pain free and fast?
There is, and that’s exactly what this page is all about…
I Want You to know that this is the same High End Snowboard Training I use to teach on the Ski Resort!
With so many Snowboard instructors out there teaching people how to snowboard, the truth is, 90% of Snowboard Instructors on the mountain can’t ride to save themselves…'Let alone Teach'
Most of the time, they do a 3 day Snowboard Instructor course and then they are teaching people like you and me how to ride????
All this does is make money for the mountain by having sub-par instructors teaching their cliental so that they have to keep coming back for more lessons....’But never improving’
Most of the time, they are actually hurting your progression
You may not know this but Some Snowboard Instructors actually Help you create Bad Habits that are incredibly hard to break….
Trust me when I say...
…’you won’t need to spend a $2601 dollars on 10 snowboard lessons just to Link turns?’
What we are doing here is different, it’s even Unique.
And once you see what we are up to..
..Once you Get our 15 Full HD Beginner Snowboard Lesson Video Progression..
You’ll be ripping down the hill on your First day snowboarding…Guaranteed!
Our Coaches Here at Online Snowboard Coach have a combined Snowboard Instructor Experience of over 45 years…
"This Beginner Shortcut will Save you $868 a day in Snowboard lessons Alone!"
And that’s not even including our own riding time on the snowboard!
In addition to this we have Taught Tens of Thousands of people how to snowboard, we have also completed the highest level of snowboard instructor Training in NZ/AUS and the USA.
The reality is that we have been in the Industry over 20 yrs, learnt all the short cuts to getting you to ride Smooth and Easy that we have become very efficient at teaching people the Best and Safest way to Snowboard..
And trust me, it doesn’t come from a 3 day snowboard instructor course
..or even 3 years coaching experience..
It come's from being on our snowboard for over 20 yrs and learning all there is to know about how to Snowboard!
And Now it’s your turn…
And to make it easy on you…I’m going to do what no one else is doing…
I’m NOT going to give you just a few tricks, Tips and Pictures….
I’m going to take you Personally through our Complete Step by Step Video progression, through all the Bad Habits and common Problems People have when trying to shred the mountain.
From Basic skating to Linking Smooth Skidded Turns down Green trails.
The Best part is, we will be teaching you a Solid foundation to build from so that your Snowboard progression is Easy and Pain free.
... Free of Catching Edges and Slamming into the hard packed snow
…Free of Falling off at the Top of the chair lift in front of Everybody.
…Free of Not knowing how to Start your Turn the Easy way.
…Free of Kicking the back foot out just to get your board around...
And the entire Progression will take you less than one day…
But to do it, you’ll need our Beginner Snowboard Execution Plan…
Discover The 'Ultimate Beginners SHORTCUT' to
Linking Turns and Learning How to Snowboard'
Actually, to call it Shortcut isn’t giving it justice…
…this is more like a Shortcut on steroids’
In just 10 easy steps you’ll get:
- 15 Full HD Video Tutorials taking you Step by Step through the complete Newbie Snowboarder to Riding down the hill linking Turns on your snowboard.
- Why your snowboard won’t steer Easy down the hill even tho you have weight on the front foot
- 9 Detect and Correct common Problems that No one talks about on YouTube when Learning how to Link turns on your Snowboard
- 3 movements you can do straight away to release pressure and friction from snowboard edge, unless you’re consciously doing this, your progression will be slow and dangerous.
- How to make smooth linked turns without catching edges
- 32 individual 'jam packed' content modules explaining Exactly How to Snowboard
- Why turning on one edge feels easy but the other direction feels hard…here’s the thing…the exact reason why it’s easy turning on one edge and not the other is because what you’re doing to make it easy is also making it hard on yourself…This stuff is counter intuitive but works like a charm!
- What to do if you can feel snowboard starting to pick up too much speed. This is 1 trick all Beginner Snowboarders MUST KNOW and is also exceptionally handy on steeper runs!
- When to apply pressure (and release) back onto your snowboard so you avoid losing control and rag-dolling your face into the Cold Hard snow.
- 8 steps that guarantee you won’t look like the most uncoordinated person to ever try snowboarding, especially true when getting off the chair lift when everyone is watching!
- Why your snowboard washes out after a turn and not the other, unless you fix this problem, you will always suck at snowboarding…I’ll give you a hint, it’s not because you don’t have enough wait on the front foot!
- Why you can’t apply pressure to the front of your snowboard. Here’s the MAIN mistake that makes it extremely hard for you to turn your snowboard.
- A simple , works every time trick that makes your snowboard go exactly where you want it to go, none of this, drift 40ft down the mountain after a turn crap…smooth, straight and controlled turns every time! oh yea, without learning this, don’t even bother to try and step up to intermediate snowboarding progression….’that’s just crazy talk’
And so much more…
Most importantly we give you the building blocks to really understand what the correct Formula is to Smooth, Consistent and Easy snowboarding, so that when you are ready to take your riding to the next level, you already have the building blocks in place to make that next progression straight out Effortless!
Oh yea.. and if you already have a few days under your belt on the board but still can’t seem to get those turns dialed in, we’ll show you exactly how to make turning So Easy that you even wondered how you couldn’t have done it before…
Don’t worry, it’s not your fault, a lot of these Exercises are Counter Intuitive!
Here's What You Get...
Video Course Breakdown:
Module 1: The Basics of Snowboarding
- Lesson 1: Meet your coach
- Lesson 2: How to get the most out of this EP
- Lesson 3: Mountain Saftey
- Lesson 4: Anatonmy of a snowboard
- Lesson 5: Basic stance on a snowboard
Module 2: Flat Land Snowboard Mobility
- Lesson 1: Skating on a snowboard
- Lesson 2: Gliding on a snowboard
- Lesson 3: Climbing on a snowboard
- Lesson 4: Straight Runs on a snowboard
- Lesson 5: J Turns on a snowboard
Module 3: Apply and Release Edge Pressure
- Lesson 1: Flexion on a snowboard
- Lesson 2: Extension on a snowboard
- Lesson 3: Side Slipping on a snowboard
- Lesson 4: How to stand up
- Lesson 5: How to roll over
Module 4: Learn to Turn
- Lesson 1: Falling Leaf
- Lesson 2: Skidded Traverse
- Lesson 3: Garlands
Module 5: The Turn Dynamics
- Lesson 1: Phases of the Turn
- Lesson 2: Turn Size
- Lesson 3: Turn Shape
- Lesson 4: The C-Turn
- Lesson 5: Linked Skidded S Turns
Module 6: Common Problems (Detect & Correct)
- Lesson 1: Falling at the top of the chair Lift
- Lesson 2: Loss of Steering
- Lesson 3: Sore Muscles
- Lesson 4: Catching Edges
- Lesson 5: Can't Initiate the Turn
- Lesson 6: Over Steers at the End of a Turn
- Lesson 7: Can't Control Speed
- Lesson 8: Falling when changing edges
What You're About to Discover:
- How to Keep weight over the front foot even when it starts to get steep, This 1 technique will help you keep weight over the front foot in any situation you encounter.
- How to stop without falling over and breaking your wrists.
- How to initiate the turn so you don't catch edges, it's all about releasing edge pressure before you try and turn.
- Why trying to start your turn using your upper body is a complete waste of time if you don't know what's happening with your front knee.
- How to stop falling when trying to change edges, You MUST understand these 3 things if you have any chance of making your learning curve short and sweet!
- 2 things to help steer your board back across the hill after the turn..
- HOW to CONTROl Your Speed (Massive!)
- Find out what way you should ride! Natural or Goofy?
- What to do when you find yourself picking up too much speed, This one trick will slow you down instantly.
- How to ride the chair lift with out falling off at the top.
- What to do if your muscles start getting sore
- How Keep your body centered over your snowboard so you never struggle to make that turn on steep runs again
- How to steer your snowboard down the into the fall line without feeling like you are steering a bus with no power steering.
- How to use Timing Techniques to get maximum board performance and Instant response whenever you find yourself in any sticky situations.
- How to make Snowboarding Easy and Pain Free...
- and much MUCH more...
Personally, I wouldn’t attempt this sport without having a coach and a Proven Step by Step progression to follow, and this is especially true if you Not willing to pay $868 a day for a private snowboard lesson.
I Mean it…
Frankly, if you don’t know what you’re doing, it’s just too damn Easy to Hurt yourself and lose money at the same time! (Rehab and Time off work)
And I don’t want that to happen to you…
I want you to be a Good Snowboarder, I want you to be able to ride down the mountain and know what it feels like to have other people watching your style and technique, trying to figure out what you are doing that is so different!
Here at Online Snowboard Coach we have done all the hard work, made all the mistakes and figured out what works (and what doesn’t). And believe me, we have made our fair share of mistakes along the way….
And we have the scars (surgical scars) to prove it!
That’s why we’re so careful to document WHAT WORKS into simple, Easy to Follow Execution plans so that when You Join Online Snowboard coach you can duplicate these same results.
In the past these Snowboard Progressions from the ski resort would have cost you a minimum of $868 a day?
Now, I am making a select few available to the public (You’ll see why in just a bit.)
So, now you don’t have to spend money on lessons that could have been spent buying a New Snowboard!
Normally this Execution Plans sells for $67, but for a very limited time during this Launch phase I’ll let you have instant access to this plan for just $23.
Literally, you can have a 1 drink at the Mountain Bar or you can access a Proven Plan for Having the most fun you'll ever have snowboarding down the mountain.
The choice is yours…
Click the ‘Add to cart’ button and start shredding today…
100% Money back guarentee
I can give you this incredible guarantee and let you take the entire program-with zero risk to you - because I am 100% confident that the beginner 'Learn to Turn' snowboard Program will help you start linking turns down green trails and make your learning curve 10X cheaper and Easier