Here's How You Launch Off Jumps, Bumps and Hips with an INTERNAL COMPASS that Keeps You Completely Balanced & Controlled when Flying through the Air...
"Finally Learn the Secrets to Jumping that keep you safe when putting Your body on the line!"
"If you've been Snowboarding for any decent amount of time, you know that launching yourself off jumps is NOT a very Forgiving move if you dont know what you are doing...
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been snowboarding 5 days, 15 days or even 2 years, If you don’t know how to Position yourself on the board even before you leave the take off, Jumping and doing tricks on the snowboard will always be Uncoordinated and Ugly for you.
"It’s kinda feels like you’re a fish out of water?"
Don’t worry tho, you’re not alone…
You see it time and time again, Beginner and Intermediate snowboarders who put their body on the line without having any idea about what they are actually doing once they leave the lip of the jump…
All they see, is other snowboarders spinning off big jumps and they want to know what it feels like to fly through the air doing the same thing.
Not realizing that most of the time, those other snowboarders started when they were 12 yrs old or younger, skate a lot or practice their tricks into foam pits or air bags on the mountain.
Do you really think they would launch themselves off a 30 ft jump without knowing how to position their body correctly even before they leave take off?
"I Honestly wish someone would have made this type of Program for me when I was Learning how to go off jumps"
So, let’s say you can link turns pretty good and have now decided to explore your freestyle skills and hit the jumps in the small park.
Most snowboarders in this situation just watch the person in front of them go off the jump, build up enough courage and then try to copy what the person in front of them did...
You can tell that none of these snowboarders have ever had a freestyle lesson before and 9 times out of 10 you can guarantee that the next day, they will Feel like they have been Hit by a Train from all the slams that took place!
Now, if you want to go down this path and Pick up a SNAPPED Wrist or BROKEN ARM, by all means…’Knock yourself out’
If on the other hand...
You Want to Know where your weight should be when leaving the Lip,
Where to Look when Attempting to Spin,
How to Leave the Take off and Hold Perfect balance in the Air
How much Speed is needed to Land the Jump Successfully (Onto the Down transition)
What to Think About in the take off, Lip and the landing of the Jumps
If You want a Proven Freestyle Progression that Guarantees your learning curve will be Quick, Pain Free and Fast, I would keep reading…
"Imagine Taking 3 Years Off Your Freestyle Learning Curve and Spining a 360 Off A Jump and Landing it in only 3 days?"
So how do you do tricks off jumps while staying balanced and controlled?
‘Not to mention having A Sick STYLE at the same time’…
Is there a Formula or ‘Progression that will give you the skill set needed to go off jumps without taking MASSIVE SLAMS and UNFORGIVING RISK?
There is, and that’s exactly what this page is about…
I Definitely Should NOT Be giving This
Information Away so Cheap?
We are 4 Snowboard Instructors who have been in the business of coaching snowboarding for well over 10 years.. We have Taught Thousands of clients from complete Newbie to High end competition training.
In addition to teaching snowboarders how to ride for most of our lives, we each have at least 20 years Snowboarding experience (on average) between us.
From Coaching Newbie Snowboarders to Advanced Riding, we have Done it ALL!
Most of us have done well over 20 back to back winters…(In other words, we didn’t see a summer for 10 years!)
So, when it comes to learning how to do tricks on your snowboard, you could say we are Highly Qualified to Teach YOU exactly how to do it…
…and do it in a way where the complete progression from never been off a jump, to spinning backside 540’s has been completely broken down into Bite size chunks that are EASY to understand and Implement.
And all of this is designed in a way where each exercise we show you, Safely progresses you into the next progression..
This way, you’re not exposed to unforeseen situations where it’s easy to catch an edge and SMASH your Face into the Hard Packed Landing!
Once we had finished creating this Jumping Progression we were left with a simple, Easy to follow 34 step by step ‘Execution Plan’ that incorporated all of our best Trick tips and Techniques.
‘The Ultimate "Trick Tips" Snowboard SHORTCUT To Jumping & Spining off Jumps with A Super Smooth Style and Perfect Execution!
Actually, to call it Shortcut isn’t giving it justice…
…this is more like a Shortcut on steroids’
In just 10 easy steps you’ll get:
- How to go off jumps with Complete Control, STYLE and Perfect Balance.. 98% of snowboarders who don’t have a skating back ground always get this WRONG!
- The perfect setup even before you throw yourself off the lip of the jump, unless you are consciously aware of where your weight is and how to stand on your snowboard, you will always end up winding the windows(flapping your arms) down faster than you can say ‘take me to the hospital’
- The 6 Step progression that makes it 10X easier to learn how to spin 180’s, 360’s and sick 540’s…Follow this Simple Step by Step freestyle progression that would normally cost you $2899 in Private snowboard lesson.
- How to find the Sweet Spot on your snowboard so you can do butter tricks 100X Easier than most other snowboarders on the hill.
- 6 butter tricks every snowboarder MUST know if they want to learn how to hit rails or spin off jumps.
- How to Ollie, Nollie and hop jump, These 3 techniques all have their place in this freestyle progression, learn where and when is the best place to implement them for dope style points.
- How to use Natural Terrain to spin 180’s or 360’s, we show you exactly where and where NOT to try these tricks….Avoid blowing your knee out and Learn the easiest way to start spinning without putting your body on the line.
- Why getting snowboard lessons from the mountain will always cost you more than just one 6 hr private lesson…Get the insider techniques that they charge you $2000 just to learn…Go at your own pace with the complete step by step system!
- How to do smooth backside and front side 180’s when riding down the hill, these can be extremely dangerous or extremely fun depending on whether you know the correct Jumping & Spining technique.
- How to land jumps without falling over and Breaking your Tailbone?…This 1 trick tip will make not landing a thing of the past…I’ll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with being in alignment with your snowboard?
- How to create a Super sick, Super Smooth style when jumping, ever wondered what it was like to fly through the air like a bird? Well that’s exactly what this program is about!
- 10 tricks every snowboard must have in their bag of tricks, we give you the low down on exactly what, where and how to do these grabs without getting slammed!
- How to do nose rolls, butters and spin off jumps in a way other snowboarders wish they were you, shortcut your jumping progression by following a proven step by step exercise progression that guarantees you become a Awesome snowboarder...and all without the injuries that normally go hand in hand when learning this Stuff!
- How to go from Absolute Beginner on jumps to doing backside 180’s and riding away Switch….Backside 180’s are a FEEL GOOD trick but also one of the hardest to learn correctly, especially over jumps, inside we show you exactly how to land them without getting worked!
- What to do when you find yourself losing balance and control mid-air, this one trick alone will save you from getting a serious injury or looking like a complete newbie!
- Why you lose balance when jumping, here’s the main MISTAKE most snowboarders make when leaving the Lip of the jump?
- Where’s the best place to look when spinning off jumps, down at the ground? Back at the take off? I’ll show you exactly where and when to look?
And so much more…
More importantly we give you the building blocks to really understand what the correct Formula is to Smooth, Consistent and Easy snowboarding, so that when you are ready to take your riding to the next level, you already have the building blocks in place to make that next progression straight out Effortless!
Again, this is the same Freestyle Progression that I use every time someone wants to take their snowboarding to the next level…
Personally, I wouldn’t attempt how to start doing tricks over jumps unless I had a Proven Step by Step guide to follow, and this is especially true if you are wanting to spin over them as well.
I have Personally witnessed Hundreds (if not thousands) of people get Taken away by Ski patrol from Park injuries?
Here's What You Get
Video Course Breakdown:
Module 1: The Basics of Snowboarding
- Lesson 1: Meet your coach
- Lesson 2: How to get the most out of this EP
- Lesson 3: Mountain Saftey
- Lesson 4: Basic stance on a snowboard
Module 2: Intro into Jumping
- Lesson 1: The Ollie
- Lesson 2: The Hop Jump
- Lesson 3: The Nollie
Module 3: Exploring Freestyle
- Lesson 1: Straight Airs
- Lesson 2: Natural Terrain & Hips
- Lesson 3: Shifty
- Lesson 4: Flat Land 360's
- Lesson 5: Nose Rolls
- Lesson 6: Butters
Module 4: Trick Tips
- Lesson 1: Indy Grab
- Lesson 2: Tail Grab
- Lesson 3: Nose Grab
- Lesson 4: Method
- Lesson 5: Stale Fish Grab
- Lesson 6: Mute Grab
Module 5: Spin to Win
- Lesson 1: Front-side Intro
- Lesson 2: Back-side Intro
- Lesson 3: Front-side 180
- Lesson 2: Intro's into 360's
- Lesson 4: Front-side 360
- Lesson 5: Back-side 360
- Lesson 6: Front-side 540
- Lesson 7: Back-side 540
Module 6: Detect & Correct
- Lesson 1: Losing balance in the air
- Lesson 2: Wash out when landing
- Lesson 3: Over rotating Spin
- Lesson 4: Lands in back seat
- Lesson 5: Snowboard doesn't come around
- Lesson 6: How to stop winding down the window
- Lesson 7: Catching edges when landing
What You're About to Discover:
- How to go off a jump without too much speed or too little!
- The Trick to staying in control when doing tricks in the air...98% of snowboarders get this wrong
- How to apply the right amount of spin when performing certain tricks on your snowboard.
- Why you lean back and how to stop it so you Never Lose control of your snowboard again.
- The number 1 reason why most snowboarders fall when Landing big Jumps...'If you don't fix this issue, your riding will always suffer'
- How to perform tricks that make other snowboarders jealous, Learn this stuff to become a God on the Snowboard
- The 3 phases of the spin you need to understand before you even think of trying to throw down on jumps.
- how to do 23 different tricks on your snowboard, from straight airs to grabs to spinning frontside 720's over jumps
- How to Fix all the Bad Habits you have created by NOT getting a Freestyle snowboard lesson!
- What to do when you find yourself going way too fast,This 1 trick will instantly slow you down and stop you from panicking and losing control.
- The Two Most Important things you Must do if you want to go off jumps without eating sh%t!
- and much, MUCH more!
Have you ever heard the expression: “Pioneers get scalped but settlers prosper?”
The same applies here!
At OnlinesnowboardCoach.com, we’ve already done all the hard work, made all the mistakes and figured out what works (and what doesn’t!)
And believe me when I say, We made the same mistakes “Got Scalped” and you’re about to if you DON'T Have this Execution Plan in your bag of tricks!
That’s why when we designed this lesson Plan, we were extremely careful to document what works into Simple easy-to-follow execution plans so everyone who joins Online Snowboard Coach can shortcut their freestyle learning curve by at least 3 years.
In the Past, these lesson would have cost you $7000 thousand dollars in private coaching on the mountain, but now we are making a select few available to the public at a fraction of the price…
That’s why we’re so careful to document WHAT WORKS into Simple, Easy to follow Execution Plans so that when YOU Join Online Snowboard Coach (OSC) you can duplicate these same results.
In the past these Snowboard Progressions would have cost you a minimum of $868 a day, and that’s only the beginner module, for more intermediate/advanced riding, I might have been working with clients for weeks!
Now, I am making a select few available to the public (You’ll see why in just a bit.)
Now, you don’t have to spend money on lessons that could have been spent buying a New Snowboard or Googles!
Normally this Execution Plans sell for $97, but for a very limited time during this Launch phase, I’ll let you have instant access to this plan for just $37
Literally, you can go it alone and face the consequences of a hefty Hospital bill, months of rehab and loss of wages
Or, Grab this execution plan and find out what it feels like to spin through the air with mad style and complete control.
The choice is yours…
Click the ‘Add to cart’ button and start Shredding like a Pro Today…
100% money back Guarrentee
I can give you this incredible guarantee and let you take the entire program-with zero risk to you for 60 days - because I am 100% confident that this 'How To Jump' Snowboard Progression will help you start Jumping & Spining off Jumps and make your learning curve 10X cheaper and Easier