+ 64 022 369 5074
Snowboard Execution Plan...
Learn The Secrets to Becoming a Master Snowboarder in the Halfpipe...Discover How to Ride the Walls, Perform Tricks and Control Flying through the Air all at the same time!
" There's no need to go-it-alone Anymore...It's time you Learnt the Shortcuts to Halfpipe most
Ski Resorts can't teach You"
If You were anything like me when I began to ride the halfpipe...
I use to Get Extremely Nervous and Intimidated everytime I tried to drop in...
I was definitely a Amature first time Pipe Rider and The amount of times I fell and slammed into those Rock hard Walls of ice was unprecedented!
I Remember Losing a lot of confidence in my Riding and I always seemed to be questioning myself with the wrong questions...
Can I Learn the Halfpipe without getting injured?
How do I ride the HalfPipe without Being embarrassed or annoying other Riders?
How Do I Learn to Ride the walls and get over the Learning Curve quickly?
Failing to ride the pipe without any type of skill or style, always made me feel (and look) like a complete Newbie everytime I dropped in!
What is the 'Halfpipe' Snowboarding Execution Plan?
A Proven Halfpipe Progression That guarantees you'll be able to Ride the HalfPipe with Smooth Control and Confidence.
Go from beginner to Winner...Learn how to drop in, Ride the wall and more importantly, get some air out of the Lip!
A Super Easy and Fun Step-By-Step Halfpipe Progression to Learning how to Shred it up in the Halfpipe.
Discover how to control your speed, control your balance and stay perpendicular through the transition, Wall and Lip of the halfpipe, This is the key to successfully leaving and Entering back into the Halfpipe!
Follow along with these Video tutorials and watch your snowboarding explode!
When you understand How to Ride the transition, wall and Middle of the pipe you'll have the knowledge you need to Ride the Halfpipe with style and Control, Plus you'll also learn how to perform tricks once you leave the lip of the Halfpipe.
FACT: After You go through this Training, You Will Look Better, Be Better and have the Confidence to Get Air out if the Pipe!
Just looking at those 22 ft side walls of hard packed Ice sent chills up my spine and always made me feel super uncoordinated and Awkward!
Not to mention...it felt like every other snowboarder was watching my daily crash and burn session.
Thankfully I wasn't alone and later realized This was a very common trait amongst most snowboarders who are trying to improve there riding on a daily basis.
Not only is dropping into the halfpipe super intimidating , it can be an extremely dangerous feature on the ski resort that has put its fair share of pretty good snowboarders in hospital as well.
Let me tell you my friend...
...It can be one of the scariest thing you've ever done on your snowboard!
It can also be one these most rewarding, spiritual expression release you'll ever experience on your snowboard!
It's not until you let go and get over this fear that you can truely start to progress your snowboarding skill set when riding the Halfpipe.
Trust me when I say there are way too many snowboarders out there trying to learn the Halfpipe on their own without any expert help!
It’s in our make-up, I guess?
Be Bold independent Snowboarding rebels, all of us!
Growling at the universe and daring fate to mess with our Personal Success.
However….Over my 10+ years as a snowboard Instructor and 20+ years snowboarding…
I know from Deep Experience that the successful snowboarders in the Half Pipe always enjoy Massive amounts of outside help.
They gave up the ‘Go it alone’ thing the moment they saw how FAST, Easy and Fun riding the Half pipe on a snowboard can Truly be.
When you start riding half pipe you soon learn that being able to get your snowboard up and out past the lip of the pipe brings some dangerous consequences, especially if you don’t know exactly what you are doing!
Falling 5-10 ft from any height is painful enough, not to mention a 22 ft high superpipe wall on a snowboard.
But don’t Worry…as you’ll soon see, if you have a Great training Resource and a proven Snowboarding Progression for riding Half pipe, the chances of you getting a serious injury will diminish tenfold!
So how do you Ride the halfpipe with a Safe, Relaxed and Controlled Style?
Is there a Half pipe Progression Plan that will make You Excel at Riding Pipe?
Is there a Training Resource with Personal video feedback and High Quality Training tutorials?
There is and that’s exactly what this page is all about….
"Don't Let Your Ego Write Checks Your Snowboarding Ability Can't Cash!"
With so many Self-confessed snowboard Instructors out there, telling you all you need to do is just jump in and give it a go…
Not realising that most of the time, a lot of Intermediate snowboarders don’t come with a skating or surfing background,
Jumping in and giving it a go is the fastest way to giving yourself a 3 month injury!
Here at Online snowboard coach, we have specialist halfpipe coaches who do this stuff for a living…
Not only have we designed a complete step-by-step half pipe progression plan for beginners and intermediate snowboarders but we actually have the skills to back it up as well.
Our Coach Will J has been snowboarding for over 20+ years and regularly used to compete in halfpipe competitions.
Getting 12-15 ft out of a super pipe is no easy feat but when you see how easy old Will J makes it, you’ll wish just for one minute you could experience it for yourself what it really feels like to fly through the air like a bird gliding in the wind!
In addition to spending endless hours of our own riding time in the pipe, we have also taught countless amounts of clients how to control speed and maintain balance when riding the Half pipe.
When we finished putting this program together we were finished with a simple easy to follow step-by-step ‘Halfpipe Snowboarding Execution Plan’ that incorporated all of our best practices and techniques.
"That's why we Put our Proven Halfpipe Execution Plan Online"
Our Coaches at Online Snowboard Coach have a combined Snowboard Instructor Experience of over 45 years…
And that’s not even including our own riding time on the Board!
In addition to this we have Taught Tens of Thousands of people how to snowboard, we have also completed the highest level of snowboard instructor Training in NZ/AUS and the USA.
The reality is that we have been in the Industry for a very long time and have learnt all (well most of them) the shortcuts to getting you to ride Smooth and Quickly, that we have become very Efficient and Effective at Teaching people the Best and safest way to Snowboard...
That’s why we decided to create a community and entire training resource ‘Execution Plans’ for Beginner/ Intermediate and advanced snowboarders like yourself.
What's Inside This Snowboarding 'Halfpipe' Execution Plan?
(Click an Icon To Learn more)
Entering the Pipe
Riding the walls
Air out of the Pipe
Tricks in the Pipe
Unlock The Core Foundation of Skills Needed to Ride Halfpipe with Confidence and Control.
- Learn The basics then start perfecting the skill of Riding pipe Naturally
- Discover how to Isolate certain body parts that help you develop the skills needed to ride pipe comfortably.
- Find out the common mistakes most riders make when going it alone by themselves...
Step by Step Instruction to Riding The Base, Transition and the Walls with Perfect Technique.
- Learn how to ride the Transition of the pipe even before you enter it...This is key to understanding and implementing the correct pipe riding technique.
- Discover what edge angle your board should be when riding the base, tranny and up the wall of the pipe, this is A must for all pipe riders!
- Find out how to absorb and control excess speed so you maintain a smooth balanced pipeline.
Let's 'Zoom in' and Breakdown how to 'Not only Get Air' out of the Pipe, But Control it as well!
- Learn how to control speed and your body position when transitioning from the pipe wall to getting air
- Discover how to stay balanced when in the Air without losing control. (this is massive)
- Find out how to safely direct your snowboard back into the pipe without catching the Lip or popping off the wall back into the pipe itself!
- Get our top tution for maintaining a smooth style with great control while Safely leaving and entering the Halfpipe Lip!
7 Fundamental Super Easy Halfpipe Tricks that make you Look like a Pro.
- Learn to Identify the correct (or wrong) body position for you to perform tricks in the Air safely.
- Discover how to perform 7 of our Easiest Beginner/Intermediate snowboarding tricks that will take your riding to a whole new level!
- Learn how to wash away speed so you're completely controlled when transiting into the next wall.
- Learn how to position your body correctly (on both) walls so you're tricks happen naturally and with very little effort! "Here's a tip" Triangle knees are not your friend!
The Best part is, You'll have a proven roadmap and we will also be teaching you a Solid foundation to build from, This is so that your Snowboard progression is Easy and Pain Free.
Free of being intimidated to drop into the pipe when you know everyone else is better than you
Free of Losing control on the walls and Transition of the pipe
Free of having a Awkward Style and NOT understanding how to ride pipe with Control and the Technical no-how!
Free of having a slow Halfpipe progression that keeps You from taking your riding to that Next Level!
And the Entire Progression will be right at your Fingertips,
But to do it, you’ll need our Halfpipe Snowboard Execution Plan…
‘Discover The Ultimate Shortcut to Riding Halfpipe...Learn How to Ride Transitions, Walls and the Lip of the Halfpipe with Style & Confidence!'
Actually, to call it Shortcut isn’t giving it justice…
…this is more like a Shortcut on steroids’
In just 10 easy steps you’ll get:
- How to Drop in, Ride the bottom Transitions, Ride the Walls and Leave the lip of the Halfpipe with ease and Control...and how to perform Super Easy pipe Tricks.
- How to Eliminate fear and anxiety by learning how to control speed, choose the correct pipe line and develop you snowboarding skills to an expert level with a step by Step halfpipe progression!
- Discover how to Reach and Leave (if you want) the top of the Halfpipe Lip. The technical skills needed at this stage will be Second Nature once you have completed the Easy Halfpipe Progression!
- Anticipation in the Halfpipe - How to easily generate 'POP' out of and back into the Halfpipe so your snowboard automatically Floats past the Lip and back down the Pipe wall without any Effort... This technique is A MUST for leaving the lip and coming back into the halfpipe correctly!…
- What to do when one Wall Feels Easier to Ride than the other one…here’s the thing…the exact reason why it’s easy on one edge and not the other is because what you’re doing to make it easy is also making it hard on yourself on the Opposite wall…This stuff is counter intuitive and need to be addresses!!
- What to do if you can feel snowboard starting to pick up too much speed through the transition,This is why most Riders Fall when coming back down through the bottom Transition.
- Why you Lose speed and can't maintain a smooth Rhythm throughout each Edge change and Wall Transfer?
- Why getting snowboard lessons from the mountain will always cost you more than just one 6 hr private lesson…Get the insider techniques that they charge you $2000 just to learn…Go at your own pace with the complete step by step Halfpipe Progression (22 video Tutorials in Total)
- Why your snowboard feels stiff and jagged riding up the wall...generally this will result in your snowboard washing out and drifting, unless you fix this problem, you will always Struggle at Pipe Riding…I’ll give you a hint, it’s not because you don’t have enough weight on the front foot!
- Why you can’t apply the correct amount of pressure to the front of your snowboard. Here’s the MAIN MISTAKE that makes it extremely hard for you to make smooth edge changes in and out of the halfpipe!
- 5 simple steps to build your skill set up to Halfpipe ready Status . You will be able to Ride pipe walls confidently after this training…Losing edge control on the pipe walls sucks, learn how to dominate the turn in any environment.
- How to carve through the base of the Halfpipe on your board without your edge washing out or you losing balance…This simple timing technique will give you exactly the right amount of pressure you need to Hold that Strong Edge needed every time, and without a slip out or Loss of speed!
- A simple, works every time technique that makes your snowboard Naturally take the right Pipe line, none of this, drift 40ft down the pipe after a turn…Smooth, Straight and Controlled hop turns on the wall every time...'oh yea', without learning this, don’t even bother to try and step up to leaving the Lip….’that’s the kind of crazy talk’ that gets you in Trouble!'
- 7 Step by Step Exercises that make jumping and doing Tricks in the Halfpipe seem Super Easy and extremely achievable for any beginner/Intermediate halfpipe rider! Now it's Your turn to feel like a Pro Snowboarder for once!
- Why not Pressuring your Nose and Tail correctly will Always result in Failure and cause your snowboard to lose edge control and Balance, This can be catastrophic to your Riding Ability if you dont fix this!
- Why you should never attempt to Hop turn or leave the lip (Especially) without practising how to position your upper and lower body on flat ground exercises! Follow along with these Proven Exercises to Learn how to ride Halfpipe with Confidence!
- AVOID Massive Falls, Broken Bones and Huge Slams by Learning the correct techniques from the pros who have been doing this there entire lives!
And so much more…
More importantly we give you the building blocks to really understand what the correct Formula is to Smooth, Consistent and Easy snowboarding, so that when you are ready to take your riding to the next level, you already have the building blocks in place to make that next progression straight out Effortless!
Again, this is the same Professional Halfpipe Progression that I use every time someone wants to take there snowboarding to the next level…
Personally, I wouldn’t attempt to start riding half pipe unless I had a proven step by step Progression and Coach to follow, and this is especially true if you are wanting to spin and do tricks in there as well.
Just the other day, I watched 2 people in the pipe get taken away in sleds with Ski patrol…
The Halfpipe can be Very Dangerous if You create Bad Habits that dont get Fixed!
Course Details and Description
Module 1: The Basics of Snowboarding
- Lesson 1: Meet your coach
- Lesson 2: How to get the most out of this EP
- Lesson 3: Mountain Saftey
- Lesson 4: Basic stance on a snowboard
Module 2: Intro into the Half Pipe
- Lesson 1: Flexion
- Lesson 2: Extension
- Lesson 3: Timing
Module 3: Edge Control
- Lesson 1: How to Ride Pipe
- Lesson 2: Riding Bottom Transition of pipe
- Lesson 3: The Hop Turn
Module 4: Changing Edges in Pipe
- Lesson 1: Bottom of the Wall
- Lesson 2: Top of the Wall
- Lesson 3: Out of Pipe
- Lesson 4: Your Pipe Line
Module 5: The Four Technical Movements
- Lesson 1: Vertical
- Lesson 2: Longitude
- Lesson 3: Lateral
- Lesson 4: Rotational
Module 6: Front-side & Back-side Airs
- Lesson 1: Front-side
- Lesson 2: Back-side
Module 7: Tricks
- Lesson 1: Indy
- Lesson 2: Method
- Lesson 3: StaleFish
- Lesson 4: Air to Fakie
- Lesson 5: Hand Plant
- Lesson 6: Allie oop
- Lesson 7: Tail Grab
Module 8: Detect & Correct
- Lesson 1: Can't maintain Speed
- Lesson 2: Can't control Speed
- Lesson 3: Snowboard Does'nt come around
- Lesson 4: Keep leaning back
What You're About to Discover:
- How to ride back down the halfpipe wall without picking up too much speed and face planting into the snow.
- The Trick to staying in control when riding the Icy Transition and wall...98% of snowboarders get this wrong and always burn.
- How to apply the right amount of pressure to your snowboards Nose and tail so you never have a blow out again! Without this technique, you won't be able to create the correct edge angle, let alone ride down steep runs smooth and Easy.
- Why your body forces you to lean back and how to stop it so you Never Lose control and Stay Perpendicular to the pipe walls.
- The number 1 reason why most snowboarders fall when changing Edges on Halfpipe walls...'If you don't fix this issue, your riding will always suffer'
- The 3 phases of the HalfPipe Turn that guarantee you won't fall next time you try and change edges, once you understand this, turning in the pipe is Easy.
- Why using your front knee is only part of the Hop Turn progression and if you truly want to become good Riding the Halfpipe, you must incorporate these other elements into your riding as well.
- How to Fix all the Bad Habits you have created by NOT getting a Halfpipe Snowboard Lesson!
- What to do when you find yourself going way too fast, This 1 Technique will instantly slow you down and stop you from Launching Out of the Halfpipe Lip.
- The Three Most Important things you Must do if you don't want your edge to lose control and Face plant on the Pipe wall.
- and much, MUCH more!
Here's what some of Awesome customers have to say...
Doug Hayes, ML, Cali
Worth every penny and more!! Thanks to the Master the turns program I have stepped up and improved my speed and steering down blue runs now.
Jimmy, BC, Can
These videos are awesome to help you get some solid visuals in your head when you're learning how to snowboard, My friends are already impress on how fast I'm picking up snowboarding. Thanks guys!
Frankly, if you don’t know what you’re doing, it’s just too Easy to Pop off the wall and fall 10ft down to your destiny…
And I don’t want that to happen to you!
I want you to Destroy IT...even if it’s your very first time in the Pipe!
And fortunately, at Online Snowboard Coach, we’ve already done all the hard work, made all the mistakes and figured out what works (and what doesn’t). And believe me, we made our fair share of mistakes along the way…
And we have the Scars and Hospital bills to Prove it!
That’s why when we designed this lesson Plan, we were extremely careful to document what works into Simple easy-to-follow execution plans so everyone who joins Online Snowboard Coach can shortcut there Half Pipe learning curve by at least 2 years.
And do it in a way where they limit exposure to serious injuries and unforeseen circumstances…
In the past, these lesson would have cost you 2-3 thousand dollars in private coaching on the mountain, but now we are making a select few available to the public at a fraction on the price…
Now you don’t have to get injuries that can be easily avoided…
Normally, this execution plan is Reserved for Online Snowboard Coach Members, but for a limited time, I’ll let you have it for $27
Literally, you can have a couple of drinks from the mountain Bar or you can access a proven plan for dominating the Half pipe on your snowboard for the rest of your life?
The choice is yours…
Click the ‘Add to cart’ button and start Shredding like a Pro Today…
100% money back Guarrentee
I can give you this incredible guarantee and let you take the entire program-with zero risk to you - because I am 100% confident that this Halfpipe snowboard Program will help you start Riding walls, Leaving the Lip and make your learning curve 10X cheaper and Easier
Frequently Asked Questions
Still sitting on the fence? Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions...
- What is an Execution Plan?
It's not quiet a course and its definitely not just an ordinary report or white paper...
…an Execution Plan is more like a “checklist on steroids!”
Here’s how it works:
Over the last 15 Years, my team and I have:
-Invested Over $20,000 (of our own money) on Snowboard Instructor Training...
-Taught well over 6,000 people how to snowboard
-Lived the life of the travelling snowboarder Instructor for 26 back to back Winters
And along the way we have perfected a large number of strategies and tactics. More importantly, like any good scientists, we DOCUMENT each strategy in step-by-step “Execution Plans” so our best ideas could be repeated and given Access to all our customers.
They’re all meat and no fluff. If you want back story and theory, go read a blog post. Execution Plans are all about taking action and getting results as quickly and easily as possible.
- Is there a guarantee?
Yep…all our training's have a 60-day, no-questions-asked guarantee.
In other words, if you aren’t happy for any reason, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back. We obviously don’t think it’ll come to that, but if you’re even the least bit worried if this will work for you, then put your mind at ease. You either get the results you want or you get your money back. It’s as simple as that!
- Why $27?
1. $27 puts this information within the reach of everyone…from solo Snowboarders to Families and even other Snowboard instructors. (And at $27, you shouldn’t have to get approval or fill out a purchase order.)
2. It weeds out the freebie-seekers. We only want serious Snowboarders who take action, and in our experience charging anything…even if it’s just a buck… gets rid of 99% of the chuckle-heads. (plus, this stuff is way too good to give away for Free)
3. We tested it, and $27 generated the best overall ROI. (Hey, even tho we are all Snowboarders here, Security to us is just as important to Giving our Clients the Best Experience Possible!)
We also believe that once you experience this Execution Plan, you’ll want more and maybe…just maybe…you’ll come back, buy more and possibly even upgrade to OSC Lab where you get access and FEED BACK to our complete Snowboard Execution Plan Library.
But that’s it…
No fine print…no “hidden trials”…no shenanigans. Just the information you need and the results you want.
- How long will it take to get access to this Execution Plan?
Your login and access information will be sent to the email address you provide, and there will be some information on the next page that explains how you can access the guide inside of our Execution Plan Library.