and did you know?
...That 90% of snowboarders who haven't had a Carving Lesson will end up creating more Bad Habits (That are super Hard to Break by the way), won't be able to transcend their basic skidded Turns into Edged Carving Turns and will most Likely end up Never Having the Speed Control, Balance and Technical skills they desire!
…in the end, they give up on carving or Create some type of Weird hybrid style of Riding!
But this doesn’t have to be you?
Carving on your snowboard is Easy if you follow a Proven Progression.
"If Carving on Your Snowboard is so Easy, Why aren’t more Snowboarders doing it?"
SIMPLE: They didn’t get any more snowboard lessons once they started turning…
…or they thought it was too complicated and challenging.
If You CAN"T Carve or are struggling to hold a carving edge, I’m going to show you how to do just that…
(And No, you don’t have to be an advanced Rider. In fact, this works better when you’re just starting out in the snowboard game, if you learn this stuff early, you’ll develop Good techniques and less bad Habits when you snowboard)
Yep, once you have my "Carving like A Pro Formula," you’ll be able to Carve down any slope on the mountain with Perfect Technique and Control, allowing you to finally reach the level of snowboarding most intermediate and beginner riders only dream of.
And even if you’re an experienced snowboarder, I promise that once you see our simple 6-step carving progression, you’ll be getting deeper and smoother carving lines everywhere you go.
More on that in just a bit.
"Imagine Having Your very Own Private Snowboard Instructor to Transform You Into A Carving Guru?"
Our Coaches at Online Snowboard Coach have a combined Snowboard Instructor Experience of over 45 years…
And that’s not even including our own riding time on the Board!
In addition to this we have Taught Tens of Thousands of people how to snowboard, we have also completed the highest level of snowboard instructor Training in NZ/AUS and the USA.
The reality is that we have been in the Industry that long, learnt all the short cuts to getting you to ride Smooth and Quick, that we have become very Efficient and Effective at Teaching people the Best and Safest way to Snowboard...
That’s why we decided to create a community and entire Training Resource ‘Execution Plans’ for Beginner or Intermediate snowboarders like Yourself.
Look at what the Ski Schools charge You for the Very same Carving Progression?
You won’t find any of these exercises on You tube or Internet for that matter.
These progressions come from a long and Expensive training program that only Elite Snowboard Instructors are exposed to when training for the highest possible Snowboard qualification available…
So, when it comes to learning how to carve on your snowboard, you could say we are highly qualified to teach you exactly how to do it…
and do it in a way where the complete progression from, just started turning to Making the perfect crave turn down the hill has been completely broken down into bite size chunks that are Easy to understand and Implement.
And all of this is designed in a way where each exercise we show you, safely progresses you into the next progression..
"This way, you’re not exposed to unforeseen situations where it’s easy to catch an edge and smash your face into the hard packed snow!"
Once we had finished creating this Carving Progression we were left with a PROVEN, Simple, Easy to Follow 6 step by step ‘Execution Plan’ that incorporated all of our Best Exercises and Carving Techniques.
The 'Ultimate Carving Shortcut' to Making Smooth, Balanced and 'Technically' sound Carving Turns in the Snow!
Actually, to call it Shortcut isn’t giving it justice…
…this is more like a Shortcut on steroids’
In just 6 EASY STEPS you’ll get:
- How to Carve down steep black runs without picking up too much Speed and losing control…If you want to AVOID a broken Leg, then this technique can be the difference between you having the Best day of your life or spending 6 day's in hospital!
- How to stay Balanced at that CRITICAL POINT of changing edges into the new turn.
- How to go from making large skidded turns down blue/green runs to making Small Dynamic CARVE Turns down Black Diamond runs!
- 3 movements you can do straight away to release pressure and friction from the snowboard edge, unless you’re consciously doing this, YOU will NOT Be Consistent and Smooth when carving on Your Snowboard!.
- The 6 Easy steps that Guarantee you will be carving down the mountain with complete control and perfect balance.
- Why turning on one edge feels easy but the other direction feels hard…here’s the thing…the exact reason why it’s easy turning on one edge and not the other is because what you’re doing to make it easy is also making it hard on yourself…This stuff is counter intuitive but works like a charm!
- How to get 100 Times more Edge Control so when you're carving you don’t have edge Washouts or Violent Chattering on the board
- How to apply the perfect amount of pressure and tilt on your snowboard so carving becomes just as Easy and Effortless as walking down the street.
- Why getting snowboard lessons from the mountain will always cost you more than just one 6 hr private lesson…Get the insider techniques that they charge you $2000 just to learn…Go at your own pace with the complete step by step system!
- Why your snowboard washes out after a turn and not the other, unless you fix this problem, you will always suck at snowboarding…I’ll give you a hint, it’s not because you don’t have enough wait on the front foot!
- 3 “Logical Progression Steps” that almost all you tube carving videos don’t mention that You ABSOLUTELY MUST know if you ever want to ride your snowboard in a way where you have complete control when carving!
- Why you must understand How to Keep your COM over the snowboard if you ever want to know what it feels like when You are Carving your snowboard down the hill with FULL PACE and Complete Control!
- How to carve on your board without your edge washing out or you losing balance…This simple timing technique will give you exactly the right amount of pressure you need to Carve every time without a slip out
- A simple works every time way of How to apply pressure on your snowboard that makes it impossible for you NOT to carve…
- 6 Progression exercises for carving that would normally cost you $1756 in private lessons.
- How, when and where you should implement these Exercises to get you Carving, most people try to learn without help and on the wrong type of pitch?, no wonder they struggle holding speed and staying balanced at the edge change?
- How to use timing techniques for Correct Edge Pressure….these are the cornerstone techniques behind any Good snowboarder.
- 3 things you can do straight away to stop you losing balance when changing edges, they are simple to understand and even easier to do..
And so much more…
More importantly we give you the building blocks to really understand what the correct Formula is to Smooth, Consistent and Easy Carving on your Board, so that when you are ready to take your riding to the next level...
You already have the building blocks in place to make that next Progression straight out Effortless!
Again, this is the same Carving Progression that I use every time someone wants to take there snowboarding to the next level…
Personally, I wouldn’t attempt to Start Learning Advanced snowboarding without having a Proven, Step-by-Step guide to follow and this is especially true if you’re Learning How to Carve!
Here's What You Get
Video Course Breakdown:
Module 1: The Basics of Snowboarding
- Lesson 1: Meet your coach
- Lesson 2: How to get the most out of this EP
- Lesson 3: Mountain Saftey
- Lesson 4: Basic stance on a snowboard
Module 2: The Turn Dynamics
- Lesson 1: Phases of the Turn
- Lesson 2: Turn Sizes
- Lesson 3: Turn Shape
Module 3: Apply and Release Edge Pressure
- Lesson 1: Flexion on a snowboard
- Lesson 2: Extension on a snowboard
- Lesson 3: Timing with Pressure
Module 4: Exploring Carving
- Lesson 1: Edged Traverse
- Lesson 2: Edged Arcs
- Lesson 3: Edge Change before the fall Line
- Lesson 4: Edged C Turns
- Lesson 5: Developing Edged Turns
- Lesson 6: Linked Edge Turns
Module 5: Detect & Correct
- Lesson 1: Falling Insdie the Turn
- Lesson 2: Falling outside the Turn
- Lesson 3: Unresponsive Board Control
- Lesson 4: Catching Edges
- Lesson 5: Speed Control
- Lesson 6: Poor Edge Control (Wash out)
What You're About to Discover:
- How to Carve down the hill without picking up too much speed
- The Trick to staying in control when Carving...98% of snowboarders get this wrong
- How to apply the right amount of pressure to your snowboard so you never have a blow out again!Without this technique, you won't be able to carve, let alone ride down steep runs smooth and Easy.
- How to Position your weight on the snowboard so you Get Maximum Board Performance!
- The number 1 reason why most snowboarders fall when changing Edges when Craving...'If you don't fix this issue, your riding will always suffer'
- How to ride down the hill with Smooth carving lines every time, Do these exercises and soon you will know exactly what it takes to become a master carver!
- The 3 phases of the Turn that guarantee you wont fall next time you try and change edges, once you understand this, turning is Easy.
- How to Fix all the Bad Habits you have created by Not Getting a Carving Lesson!
- The Two Most Important things you Must do if you don't want your edge to lose control and Face plant
- and much, MUCH more!
Have you ever heard the expression…
“The problem with following the herd is you wind up stepping in the “stuff” that got left behind?”
That’s what’s wrong with the 90% of snowboarders on the Mountain!
It’s truly the blind leading the blind and everyone is stepping in their “stuff”…
Most of the “so called Snowboard instructors” teaching you how to Ride have only completed a 3 day Instructor course and are now teaching you in ways that are not effective… or worse – They are helping you create Bad Habits that are extremely hard to break!
'Well'...at Online Snowboard Coach we have an advantage over everyone else.
“You see, OUR COACHES HAVE OVER 45 YRS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE COMBINED”
None of this 3 day Instructor course nonsense!
Don’t get me wrong, we’ve made our fair share of mistakes and stepped in plenty of you-know-what along the way too.
That’s why we’re so careful to document WHAT WORKS into simple, easy to follow execution plans so that when you join Online Snowboard Coach (OSC) you can duplicate these same results.
In the past this Snowboard Carving Progression from the ski resort would have cost you a minimum of $2136, and that’s only the beginner module, for more intermediate/advanced riding, I might have been working with clients for weeks!
Now, I am making a select few available to the public (You’ll see why in just a bit.)
Now, you don’t have to spend money on lessons that could have been spent buying a New Snowboard or Googles!
Normally these Execution Plans sell for $67, but for a very limited time during this Launch phase, I’ll let you have instant access to this Carving Plan for just $27
Literally, you can have a couple of beers at the Mountain Bar or you can access a Proven Plan for Having the most fun you'll ever have snowboarding down the mountain.
The choice is yours…
Click the ‘Add to cart’ button and start Shredding like a Pro Today…
100% money back Guarrentee
I can give you this incredible guarantee and let you take the entire program-with zero risk to you for 60 days - because I am 100% confident that this 'Carving snowboard Execution Plan' will help you start linking Carved turns down the hill and make your learning curve 10X Cheaper and Easier